The Rotary Club of Wall Street New York received several awards at this year’s District Conference!
- W. Jack Davis Award for being the most Outstanding Rotary Club in District 7230 for the Rotary Year 2010-2011!
- District Award: Largest Percent Increase in Membership
- District Special Award: For contributions to The Rotary Foundation in excess of $100 per member in Unrestricted Funds
- District Award: Best Vocational Service Project
- Outstanding Club Award
- Louise P. Mahler, Jr. Award presented to Susanne Gellert, Club President, for her personal commitment to growing Rotary membership during the Rotary year 2000-2001.