Our friends at Nomi Network are having a Celebration Party!
This is just a reminder to RSVP for Nomi Network’s Celebration party. Please RSVP with email@example.com by December 3, 2012 so we can plan accordingly. Be sure to let us know if you have any dietary needs.
Please see below for details:
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2012 from 7:30 – 10:00 PM
Location: Downtown Brooklyn, 306 Livingston Street #3, Brooklyn, NY
Details: We will provide the food and drinks. Feel free to bring side dishes or drinks to share. Significant others are welcome.
The first Board Meeting of the Rotary Club of Wall Street was held on Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 at 7:00 pm at The Downtown Association.
At the October 28th meeting, elections were held for the officers and board members of the Club. The election results were:
- SUSANNE GELLERT, PRESIDENT and PRESIDENT ELECT (This will allow the president to serve for a least one full year)
- STANLEY KULES, VICE PRESIDENT
- KATHY HAN, SECRETARY
- DR. MICHAEL BLANK, TREASURER
- MARC HUDAK, MEMBERSHIP
(Develops and implements plan for recruitment and retention of members
- THOMAS RUDY, THE ROTARY FOUNDATION CHAIRPERSON
(Supports “TRF” through financial contributions and program participation)
HUBERTUS COBURG, SERVICE PROJECTS
(Develops and implements educational, humanitarian and vocational projects
- JENNIFER JURMARK, PUBLIC RELATIONS
(Provide the public with information about service projects and activities)
- ELIZABETH FOSNIGHT, DIRECTOR AT LARGE
- JOANNE LAM, DIRECTOR AT LARGE
- MARK BELLOWS, DIRECTOR AT LARGE
- SHEILA WASHINGTON, DIRECTOR AT LARGE
- CHRIS BROWER, DIRECTOR AT LARGE